We'll see -----

we'll see------ what's going to happen? we'll see------ How the things going around you ? Let's see ---

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Moods

I was having an unenjoyable experience with Ben last night,
and it all started with a silliest thing.

How can we define a smooth relationshiop?
How can we be sure and say: people understand me?

I think,
maybe our moods control our judgements.
When I have a good one, I always think that everyone on the street is an Angel,
and I feel like God is always with me.
If I don't,
I hate all the people who arounds me,
I doubt peoples' thoughts all the time,
and I look into every thing as a bad side.
There is an old Chinese saying:
Do not transfer your anger to other people.
It's easy to say, but hard to accomplish.
Maybe it should be my goal since I am turning 30 next year,
and if I did something stupid, Out of Control shouldn't be an excuse.

Jui-Ling
7/15/06

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home