We'll see -----

we'll see------ what's going to happen? we'll see------ How the things going around you ? Let's see ---

Sunday, July 16, 2006

The First Place

I went to LPPC this morning, as usual, and talked to the pastor.
she said if I need any day-off, just let her know.

During the summer time, we don't have any choir rehersal on Thursday night,
and there is other people who is arranging all the music part of the service for free,
therefore, they don't really need me.
so,

what is going to be the first thing in our minds?

I remember during the regular time,
I am not allowed to be excused for the rehersal or service,
because sometimes I did,
they always said or implied that it's a very inconvenient thing for them,
and made me feel guilty.

I have struggled between self-morality and life-reality for a long time.
I am taking accompany jobs at UNM,
everytime when I was meeting a new student,
I have to force myself to talk about the payment,
Why force to?
Because I know most of the student are not rich.
But if you don't charge,
they really take advantage of you.
So, I am asking myself,
Is there really a balance spot at this point?


Jui-Ling
7/16/06

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home