We'll see -----

we'll see------ what's going to happen? we'll see------ How the things going around you ? Let's see ---

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

White Christmas?

It keeps snowing for two days alreaday,
Does that mean,
We are going to have a White Christmas ?
I don't know;
Living in Albuquerque is not easy to have the chance.
Here, Always shining and bright,
No matter summer or winter, it's the same.
The only difference between seasons is the temparature.
It's kind of different from the weather I like, kind of disobey my personality.
Maybe that's part of the reason I don't like this city that much.
The school is in winter break,
I was working freaking hard this semester,
The more I involved with this school, the more disappointed I am.
Most of the people here doesn't really care about learning music,
Most of the people doesn't care to work out some really nice music,
Maybe it's time to start thinking more about yourself instead of trying to help people here,
You are not that strong, there is no chance that you can change the situation.
(Sigh) .........
Hope,
We are going to have a White Christmas this year ........


Jui-Ling
12/20/06

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home