We'll see -----

we'll see------ what's going to happen? we'll see------ How the things going around you ? Let's see ---

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

Today is Father's Day in Taiwan, it's different from here.
I called my father who is way acoss the Pacific Sea,
and he sounded really surprised and pleased with my calling,
So did I.
I hardly have chances to get along with my father, to have a chat with him.
My mom said we two are too alike,
stubborn, unpatient, bad temper, and not following others' rules.
I remember when I was little, I always had fight with him with silliest things.
Time passes us by,
Now he is getting old, so am I.
After all these years,
After all the things I experienced and all the life I have,
I realized that I really love him.
Maybe it's called the "BLOOD".
This is the thing you can's change.

Happy Father's Day!


Jui-Ling
8/8/06

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home