We'll see -----

we'll see------ what's going to happen? we'll see------ How the things going around you ? Let's see ---

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Do You Miss Home ?

A few weeks ago, when I talked to my teacher, she asked:
Do you miss home?
I told her, "well, I am really busy recently, and I don't think I do have the time to miss it." Then I laughed, and we kept talking about something else.

Do I miss home?
I am not sure if I can answer this question. I think the biggest question I have for this phrase is: Where is my "home"?
I always have a strong desire in the very deep of my heart,
in that very place,
it's really hard to be filled with anything.
I always feel unsatisfied, unsafe, and unsure.
I think that's probably why,
Sometimes I am really sensitive, defensive, bad mood, and untouchable.
Because my heart doesn't know where to rest completely ..........
Because I don't know where is the home for my heart.........

Do I miss home?
I still don't have time or reason to think about that yet ......


Jui-Ling
10/28/06

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home